- Always make your bed. Your bedroom will be welcoming you in the evening after a busy day. And you tick a box that you have done something productive straight away.
- Have a nice hot shower, then use your favourite perfume. You will love it when you’re ready for the day whatever happens.
- Eat a breakfast. You will not be that hungry during the day and it will keep you away from downing a junk food. If you are in a hurry in the mornings like me, have fruit on the go or smoothie ready from the night before.
- Check your diary. Knowing what is ahead of you will make you feel more confident in your day.
- Drink. If you like me are not a big fan of water, try a cute cup. I was drinking much more water once I was drinking from a cute glittery cup. And mix up the taste. Simple fresh lemon and cucumber do it for me.
- Help someone. Support your colleague, help your friend to make a decision, re-post someone´s blog post. Every little counts.
- If you need to go somewhere. Walk. Get a fresh air to your lungs, watch a life around you to inspire you and let the blood pumping through your body.
- Laugh. Out loud.
- Hot beverage. Enjoy a cup of tea or hot chocolate. Let it warm you up from the inside and just relax. Turn them phone notifications off!
- Pamper yourself. Find extra 10 minutes to care for your body. Use a face mask, paint your nails with vitamin boosted nail polish, massage a body oil into your skin.
- Make a call. Call your mum or your best friend. Make sure they know you are here for them and you love them.
- Go to bed early so you are ready for the day ahead. Do not scroll through your Instagram and Pinterest feed. Let your eyes rest from the screen light.